||Athletic Administrative Assistant
||Strength / Conditioning Coach
Our Athletics department hosts their own website at https://fisherstigersathletics.com/
Important Information for Fishers High School 2021-21 Athletic Events
We would like to express our gratitude to those that attended an athletic contest last week. We had an excellent turn out for all our events, especially our Friday night football scrimmage.
Please continue to promote our #SeeYouAtTheGame community initiative to your friends and neighbors.
Buy Athletic Tickets & Passes Important Steps Moving Forward:
1. All-Sport Passes: If you have purchased an All-Sport Pass, make sure to claim the ticket into your account as soon as tickets become available. In the event of a limited capacity at our events, it will be important to "claim" your tickets early (ie Mudsock game).
2. Single Session Tickets: If you plan to attend an athletic contest at home or at an away venue, please plan to purchase your tickets in advance. Fishers HS and the majority of our competing schools will be using digital ticketing with sales in advance.
3. Preparation: Spend a few minutes prior to the event to make sure that your tickets are ready for redemption at the gate. Test your Ticket Spicket log in information, transfer passes if needed, and contact the athletic office if you are having problems. Reminder, do not validate the green button until you are at the gate.
4. Game Day Experience: Fishers HS strives to offer an excellent game day experience. We will communicate important game day information in advance via your Ticket Spicket account email.
5. HSE District Staff IDs: Employees of the HSE District may show their staff ID for free admission plus one guest at any regular season home event.